Almond Jelly With Fruit Cocktail Recipe by Rida Aftab
Almond Jelly With Fruit Cocktail recipe by Rida Aftab. This delightful Latest recipe of Almond Jelly With Fruit Cocktail can be ready in approximately 30 Minutes and good to serve around 2-4 People. Follow all the steps recommended by Chef to get a perfect dish.
- 1 cup mix fruit cocktail
- 1/2 tsp almond essence
- 2 tbsp almonds sliced
- 1 tbsp gelatin powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 packet cream
- 1 packet pineapple jelly
- 2 tbsp fried almonds
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Heat 1 cup milk in a saucepan. When it begins to boil stir in half of the sugar. Continue stirring until the sugar dissolves
- Dissolve 1tbsp gelatin powder in water .Stir in 2tbsp of the finely chopped fried almonds and 1 cup fruit cocktail. Refrigerate until set.
- In a bowl whip the cream with the remaining sugar and 1/2tsp almond essence.
- Prepare the pineapple jelly and refrigerate until set.
- Top the set gelatin with the cream and pineapple jelly crystals