Aloo Bukhara Sharbat – Plum Sharbat Recipe
Aloo Bukhara Plum Sharbat gives you refreshing feeling, Plum juice has rich Vitamin A and Vitamin C. It is good for maintaining the blood pressure and helps your skin to glow.
Try this Aloo Bukhara Plum Sharbat recipe and maintain your health in Ramadan.
- Aloo Bukhara (Pulm): 4 Cups
- Water: 1.5 Cup
- Fresh lime juice: 2 Tablespoon
- Water: 3 Cups
- Sugar: 4 Cups
1. Wash and put plums in a large pot. Add water. Bring to a boil. Cook for 5 minute. Smash with pestle to open the skins.
2. Add lime juice.
3. Let it simmer for ten minutes.
4. Turn off heat. Strain through muslin cloth. Discard solids.
Aloo Bukhara Sharbat
1. Add water, and sugar in a heavy bottom pan. Heat till all the sugar is dissolved. Let it come to a boil. Ideally, we like to reach 220 ºF.
2. Mix tamarind extract. Cook about 5 minutes.
Turn off heat and let it rest.
You may bottle it now.
Serving: Mix one part syrup to 3 parts of water. Serve on Ice. Serve with fresh julienne ginger, and fresh peppermint leafs.