Badam Ka Sharbat Recipe – Almond Sharbat
Badam Ka Sharbat Recipe – Almond Sharbat. This delightful Latest recipe of Badam Ka Sharbat can be ready in approximately 3.0 Minutes and good to serve around 2-4 People.
Follow all the steps recommended by Chef to get a perfect dish.
- 1/2 cups Almonds
- 2 tsp Crushed green cardamoms (chhoti ilaichi)
- 2 cups Sugar
- 4 big cups Water
- Soak the almonds in good amount of water for overnight.
- Peel the outer covering.
- Combine the sugar, water and crushed green cardamoms in a big pan.
- Boil the mixture until it stands to one sugar syrup strand.
- Let it cool aside.
- Now add some syrup to almonds and grind it to a fine paste.
- Fill the sharbat in an air tight bottle.
- While serving add some ice-cubes and chilled water.