Besan Ke Dahi Bade Recipe
Besan Ke Dahi Bade are widely used in Iftar, you can get energy by having Besan Ke Dahi Bade because it has Yogurt, you can change the taste as per your requirement by adding Dahi Bade Masala.
Besan Ke Dahi Bade is the one of the popular dish in society there are many other recipes of Besan Ke Dahi Bade but this one is easy to make and delicious in taste. Do not keep this in fridge or any other cool place because if you do so, your Phulki would get thick.
Besan K Dahi Baray is a regular dish that people like to eat in Iftar time. Besan K Dahi Baray Recipe is that is mention here is simple and easy to make.
Time Taken: 30-45 mins
- 2 cups besan/gram flour
- 2 pinches of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pinch of asafetida
- Oil for deep frying
- 300 Gms. Yoghurt
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Chaat masala
- Cumin powder
- Red chili powder
- Tamarind chutney
1. Add spices to besan and make a paste using 1&1/4 cup of water.
2. Mix well and leave for 30 minutes.
3. Then in a frying pan add oil and with the help of a spoon, drop the spoon full of paste into the pan and deep fry till light brown.
4. When serving, soak in a bowl of water and when a little soft squeeze out the water between palms and add to prepared yoghurt.
To prepare yoghurt:
- Beat the yogurt adding a little water to a paste.
- Add salt, red chili powder and half tsp. cumin powder.
- Add 1 tsp sugar and mix well.
- Garnish with sweet tamarind chutney and chaat masala.