Burns Road Ki Dahi Phulki Recipe in English & Urdu
Agar ap urdu main recipe parhnay chahtay hain to is page k akhir main jain, wahan urdu main yeh recipe likhi howi hay.
Burns Road Ki Dahi Phulki is a very famous and scrumptious recipe of karachi. Now you may also make this delicious & easy Burns Road Ki Dahi Phulki at your home and enjoy at any time.
- Moong lentils flour 1 cup heaped
- Soda by carbonate 1.5 tsp heaped
- Water 1/2 cup or as required
- Salt 1 tsp
- Caster sugar 1/2 cup
- For dahi phulki masala:
- Whole red chilli 1/2 cup
- Cumin seeds 1/2 cup
- Black salt (kala namak) 2tbs
1.For dahi phulki masala: Roast whole chilli and cumin seeds separately on low flame.
2. Now grinding them together granular not powder form.
3. Mix salt in the end.
4. For dahi phulki: In a bowl mix together moong lentils flour, soda and water.
5. Mix very well with hands, keep for 10 minutes.
6. Then heat oil in a wok and drop little balls into oil and fry on slow fire.
7. When slightly brown remove, again put them back to fry on high flame to a golden brown.
8. Remove in a tray and leave them to cool.
9. In another pan add water with salt, put in the fried balls, let them soaked for 1 hour.
10. Then squeezed out water from balls and put directly into yogurt mixture.
11. For yogurt mixture: strain yogurt in a muslin cloth, well and mix with half cup of caster sugar and 1/4 tsp salt.
12. Sprinkle dahi phulki masala over and then serve.