Egg Pie Recipe
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup unsalted butter, chilled and cut into cubes
1/4 to 1/2 cup cold water
2 tablespoon granulated sugar
1 3/4 cups evaporated milk
3 pieces raw eggs
1 piece egg, white separated from the yolk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup granulated sugar
- Create the crust by combining the flour, sugar, and salt then mix well.
- Add the butter in the middle and mix using a pastry mixer.
- Gradually pour the cold water while mixing the ingredients. Continue mixing until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Gather the dough and mold it into a ball-shaped figure.
- Refrigerate the dough for at least 30 minutes to harden the butter.
- Sprinkle flour on a clean flat surface and flatten the refrigerated dough using a rolling pin. The flattened dough should be wide enough to cover a 9 inch circular baking pan.
- Arrange the flattened dough on top of the baking pan and cut the extra edge using a pair of scissors.
- Refrigerate while doing the filling.
- Start making the filling by scalding the evaporated milk. This is done by heating it in the microwave oven for 2 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the 3 raw eggs and the separated egg yolk then whisk.
- Gradually add the granulated sugar while whisking.
- Put-in the vanilla extract then whisk until every ingredient is properly distributed.
- Pour-in the scalded milk then mix thoroughly.
- Beat the separated egg white using an electric mixer until it forms soft peaks.
- Fold the processed egg white in the milk-eggs-sugar mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour the filling mixture on the refrigerated pie crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit then lower the heat to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and continue baking for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Remove the egg pie from the oven and let cool.
- Serve for dessert. Share and enjoy!
Stove or No-Oven Bake Chocolate Cake
> Take a pan with lid (degchi)
> Small Round stones (bajri) to completely cover the base of the pan
> Eggs 6
> Sugar 7 tbsp
> Refined Flour 8 tbsp
> Coco powder 2 tsp
> Condensed / Sweet milk 1 tbsp
> Water 1 cup
you may also like to read:- fb covers , Health Fitness , How To , Vegetables Benefits , Pregnancy Calendar , Women Corner , Fruits Benefits , Beauty Tips
> Butter 1/2 kg
> Icing sugar 6 tbsp
> Coco powder 1 tbsp
> Cooking chocolate 1/2 kg
> Cherries as required
- Put the pan with stones on the stove and properly preheat it to bake the cake.
- Try to cover the pan with the glass lid.
- Beat eggs with electric beater.
- Then add sugar and beat till sugar gets dissolved and mixture takes form of foam.
- Add flour and mix well with beater. Slowly add flour to the mixture while constantly stirring/ beating it.
- Add coco powder and mix.
- It will take almost 7 to 10 minutes to mix all the ingredients well.
- Pour the mixture in the mould and place the mould in the pan.
- Keep the flame high.
- Cover the pan and let the cake sponge rise.
- When it starts rising, cover the pan with aluminum foil and then place the lid on it. Foil is placed so keep the sponge safe from water drops appeared in the form of steam.
- Now put the flame on medium heat.
- After 5 minutes, remove the foil to keep checking the sponge.
- To make icing, make the butter bit soft to blend it with other ingredients.
- Add icing sugar to butter and mix well with electric beater.
- Add coco powder to the icing and mix. Add more coco powder if you want to make the icing dark.
- To drizzle and keep sponge soft, take milk and add some water in it. Mix well
- When sponge rises completely and is ready, take the mould out of the pan.
- Leave to cool and take the sponge out carefully.
- Cut the sponge from center into two halves and properly cover one half with the icing. Place the other half on it.
- Use long knife to spread the icing neatly and finely.
- Add some milk to make icing soft if required.
- Now cover the cake with icing and place cherries on the top.
- Crush / grate the cooking chocolate and sprinkle in the cake.
- Garnish as desired and ready to serve. via: Hamari Web
Cake Recipes Without Oven
1 and 1/2 cup plain flour
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup refined oil or plain butter
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1- Collect ingredients which you need to make a ordinary cake. The ingredients that you are most likely to use are milk, vegetable oil and, flour, butter, vanilla essence, chocolate powder (or what you want for your taste). But you may use egg in this according to your will.
2- Mix them all. Mix all of the ingredient in a container: flour, milk, butter, chocolate powder, vanilla essence, baking powder according to simple cake.
3- Take a dish in which you want to bake the cake, dip the paper towel into vegetable oil and squeeze the oil out to grease the pan. Pour the batter in the greased pan. Don’t fully fill the container. Let the cake stand two hours before baking.
4- Put the sand in the pressure cooker 1/4 filled. This sand is used to make an environment like oven in the pressure cooker. Put the sand and light the flame underneath.
5- Keep the container in the pressure cooker as you do with your oven and leave it for a while. Keep checking the cake whether it is baked or not by inserting a toothpick or cake tester into the the cake.
6- Take the cake out with care and take the paper gently out the dish, use a knife for this. Take that cake out in another container for freezing.
7- Frost it and decorate with your desire. At last you can share it with your friends saying this is a cake made without an oven. via: Hamari Web