How to Whiten Teeth in 2 Minutes, Baking Soda & Lemon for Teeth Whitening Tips
How to Keep Teeth White Naturally
To have clean white teeth, you should do these steps 2-3 times a day and you should never skip a step or ‘forget’ to clean your teeth. May also also like to read: How to Keep Teeth Strong
Steps to Keep Teeth Clean & White :
1. Rinse your mouth with cold water for about 30 seconds to get rid of any loose debris between your teeth.
2. Get a large piece of dental floss and floss in between your teeth. Don’t be too forceful or you could make your gums bleed. Move the floss in a C shape around each tooth. Always floss before you brush your teeth. According to the ADA (American Dentist Association) if you floss first the fluoride from the toothpaste has a better chance of reaching between teeth.
3. Rinse your toothbrush under cold water and put on a pea sized amount of toothpaste. If you are aiming for white teeth, use a whitening toothpaste.
4. Start brushing gently. Make sure you clean all your teeth, especially the ones at the back. Brush the sides and backs of each tooth and then gently brush the gums.
5. Brush the roof of your mouth and your tongue, and then rinse your mouth out with water, rinse your toothbrush in warm water and proceed to brush again gently without additional toothpaste. Then, rinse your toothbrush well and store it upright.
6. Rinse your mouth with some good mouthwash, preferably an antiseptic mouthwash like Listerine. Gargle the mouthwash before you spit it out for about 30 seconds and you will have clean teeth and fresh breath!
7. Brush your teeth at least 2 times a day, sometimes even 3.
8. Optionally, take your toothbrush and wet it until all the bristles are wet. Dip your toothbrush into some baking soda until all the bristles are covered and brush your teeth for 2-3 minutes.
9. Rinse your mouth one last time to complete the wash!
Courtesy of Wiki How
How to Keep Teeth Strong and White
The right brushing technique plays a crucial role in giving the perfect smile and oral hygiene. It is very important for everyone to adopt the right method according to the age and sensitivity of gums and teeth. you may also like to read: how to keep teeth white
1. Oral hygiene is a prime key to confidence. If one does not have healthy gums or has bad breath, then it will definitely affect the confidence that a person has. Improper cleaning technique is one major reason for bad breath and bad oral health. It’s good if one follows proper techniques to maintain the hygiene. It is said that improper brushing technique can damage your teeth severely.
2. Clean your teeth regularly. You should brush your teeth at least once per day and floss regularly.
3. Choose a toothbrush that has extremely soft bristles so that it won’t rupture your gum line that results in bleeding.
4. Parents have to pay extra care when they place a tooth brush in their child’s hand. Kids usually don’t know about the proper cleaning techniques, so it’s good if parents tell them about each and every detail. Different cleaning techniques for people of different age groups are:
5. Apart from the above mentioned techniques, there are several other techniques which are very beneficial in order to get the best brushing for your teeth. One can incorporate any, but be careful while making contact with gum line.
6. Chew sugarless gum. Regular gum often has a lot of sugar in it, which can lead to tooth decay and other dental issues. Sugarless gum has a similar taste to regular gum and will help generate saliva in your mouth to clean away bacteria.
7. Consume your daily dose of Vitamin C. Keeping up with your vitamins and minerals will help reduce dental issues, especially gingivitis.
Courtesy of Wiki How
Special Thanks to Tips in Urdu PK