CSS Competitive Examination 2015 Schedule
FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
1. Federal Public Service Commission will hold the CS Competitive Examination-2015 with efect from Saturday 14th February, 2015 for recruitment o posts in BS-17 in following Occupational Groups/Services under the Federal Government:
> Commerce & Trade Group
> Foreign Service of Pakistan
> Information Group
> Inland Revenue Service
> Miltary Lands & Cantonments Group
> Ofice Management Group
> Pakistan Administrative Service
> Pakistan Audit and Acounts Service
> Pakistan Customs Service
> Police Service of Pakistan
> Postal Group
> Railways (Commercial & Transportation) Group
2. The number of vacancies to be filed on the basis of CS Competive Examination-2015 wil be anounced later.
3. The examination is likely to be held at folowing centres depending upon the number of candidates:
3. D.G. Khan
4. D.I. Khan
4. ELIGIBILITY; Both male and female including disabled persons having at least 2nd Division Bachelor’s degre betwen the ages of 21 to 28 years as on 31.12.2014 are eligible. The uper age limit may be relaxed by two years in categories mentioned in Rule 3 of CS CE Rules-2015, subject o fulfilment of documentary requirements.
5. QUOTA FOR WOMEN AND MINORITIES: Federal Government has reserved 10% of the vacancies for Women and 5% for the Minorites within the share of provinces/Regions. Both are encouraged to aply.
6. PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISION OF APPLICATION: Al aspirants may aply online for CS examination during the period 1st October to 31st October 2014, folowed by submision of hard copy of online form alongwith al documents and Treasury Receipt of Rs.20/-, so as to reach the FPSC Headquarters, Islamabad within 10 days of the closing date as per procedure stipulated in Rule-7 of CS CE Rules-2015.
7. Aplication Form, Rules & Sylabus are available on FPSC Website www.fpsc.gov.pk
8. CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISION OF ONLINE APPLICATION IS 31st OCTOBER, 2014.
9. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO;
(i) Carefuly fil the online form. The hard copy of online aplication form must have the same entries as in online form. No subsequent alteration in the entries of online form shal be acepted.
(i) Deposit, before the closing date, Rs.20/- as examination fe in the nearest Govt. Treasury/State Bank of Pakistan/National Bank of Pakistan under the acount head “C02101-Organs of State Exam fe (FPSC Receipt).
(i) Atach al atested copies of required documents, photographs & original treasury receipt of Rs.20/- with the hardcopy of on line aplication form and must be dispatched to Secretary FPSC so as to reach to FPSC Headquarters, Islamabad within 10 days of the closing date.
(iv) Chose the optional subjects corectly in acordance with Apedix-I of the rules for CS CE-2015.
(v) Be careful that optional subjects & examination centre once selected shal not be changed. No request in this regard shal be entertained.
(vi) Corectly enter CNIC No. & date of birth in online form and in its hardcopy. Wrong entry shal lead to rejection of candidature. (vi ) Strictly comply with the rules of CS CE-2015 else their candidature shal lead to rejection.
(vi) Contact at he folowing numbers for further information or queries;
051-923282, 051-9210296, 051-9219845, 051-9213613 OR UAN 051-11-00-248