Facebook Interview Questions 2015 – Facebook Job Interview Questions
13 Tough Interview Questions Facebook Asks Job Candidates
Facebook is one of the most difficult companies to interview with, according to Glassdoor, an online jobs community.
One reason the process is so challenging: They ask tough questions.
To figure out exactly what the social media giant asks job candidates, Glassdoor sifted through thousands of online reviews submitted by people who went through the interview process.
1. “How many birthday posts occur on Facebook on a given day?” —Facebook Data Scientist interview candidate
2. “You can roll a dice three times. You will be given $X where X is the highest roll you get. You can choose to stop rolling at any time (e.g., if you roll a 6 on the first roll, you can stop). What is your expected payout?” —Facebook Data Scientist interview candidate
3. “How much money is spent on the internet?” —Facebook Account Manager interview candidate
4. “How would you sell Facebook to clients? What are the benefits of advertising over Facebook, as you see it.” —Facebook Client Partner interview candidate
5. “Tell me your plan of action if you saw that photo uploads suddenly dropped by 50%.” —Facebook Operations Associate User Intelligence interview candidate
6. “Two points are randomly placed on a line of length 1. What is the probability that the three segments created form a triangle?” —Facebook Product Analyst interview candidate
7. “Analyze the iPhone ‘folder’ mechanism for grouping apps and suggest ways it could be improved.” —Facebook Product Designer interview candidate
8. “How would you redesign the features/functionality of a television remote control?” —Facebook Product Designer interview candidate
9. “Estimate the number of airports in the US.” —Facebook Product Manager interview candidate
10. “Given a binary tree, write code to print the tree out line by line.” —Facebook Software Engineer interview candidate
11. “How would you find out the number of cars passing through a busy bridge?” —Facebook Software Engineer interview candidate
12. “Walk me through how you would design an app.” —Facebook Product Manager interview candidate
13. “If you could change something about Facebook what would it be?” —Facebook Software Engineer interview candidate