Hair Removing Tips for Wedding Day
Now we all know the rule about not upstaging the bride? Slight problem- you’ll be hard stumped not to when you’re silky smooth thanks to Veet! Never the less we know that you don’t want to disturb the proceedings too much, so we’ve played it down and come up with a few ideas to keep you looking great (but not as great as the bride) all day long! you may also like to read:- fb covers , Health Fitness , How To , Vegetables Benefits , Pregnancy Calendar , Women Corner , Fruits Benefits , Beauty Tips
- Take a long bath or shower and use Veet Cream to remove any unwanted hair, all it takes is 3 minutes for a silky smooth feeling.
- Moisturise thoroughly for sexy smooth pins that look great in any wedding outfit.
- The classic wedding rule, carry some tissues! If you don’t need them you’ll be a help in hand for the mother of the bride when she does!
- Stagger those drinks! Weddings are often long days of drinking, but plenty of water will keep your head from thumping too much the next morning!
Want to Know How I Check Veet is Original or Not?
Which Veet is right for me?
Whether you want a super smooth body for your holiday or a quick way to de-fuzz regularly, we have a Veet product to suit your needs! Just use our handy configurator below to find out your perfect match.
Please choose your:
Hair Removing Tips for Birthday:
It’s the one day in the year that’s all about you! So relish it with the ultimate pamper session. Fill your day with treats; from breakfast in bed to swilling champagne whilst in the bath, a day full of decadence once in a while never did anyone any harm! you may also like to read:- fb covers , Health Fitness , How To , Vegetables Benefits , Pregnancy Calendar , Women Corner , Fruits Benefits , Beauty Tips
- Fill your fridge with edible pleasures like, chocolate, strawberries and champagne, a little bit of what you fancy is the ultimate treat.
- Feel silky smooth and fresh all day long by removing unwanted hair with wax or cream from the Veet range.
- Give the hair on your head some pampering too, if you’re not keen on a re-style just book yourself in for a trim and blow dry for the ultimate party hair!