How to Brighten Dark Lips Instantly
This article will show you how to brighten and lighten your dark lips even on the go and on the daily basis.
1. Start off with clean lips. Make sure that there’s no lipstick leftover on your lips.
2. Dab some concealer onto your lips. Both lip concealer and regular concealer do the best job.
3. Spread them until they’re blended evenly.
4. Apply some tinted lip balm or colored lip gloss. This will give you a gorgeous finish!
5. Clean your lips everyday on daily basis.
6. Scrub your lips regularly with some honey and sugar to avoid chapped lips. But not too frequently! or,
7. Apply some honey onto lips and just leave it. This acts as a lip mask.
8. Rinse off, and apply some moisture-packed lip balms.
Courtesy of Wiki How
More Tips How to Lighten Dark Lips Quickly
1) Before sleeping use lemon juice, glycerin and almond oil on your lips and leave for night.
2) Coconut milk is also very effective for lips and skin. Apply coconut milk on your face and lips. It will give you very good result and makes your lips very attractive.
3) Take a small spoon of castor oil, small spoon of glycerin and small spoon of lemon juice and mix them well. Now apply it on your lips and leave for overnight. In the morning wash your lips with normal water. It helps in lighting the color of your lips and stops dryness.
More Tips for Natural Ways To Lighten Dark Lips
1. Don’t lick your lips: Many people suffer from a repetitive habit of licking their lips. Unfortunately, the more you lick your lips, the more water evaporates from the lips, ultimately making them even drier. This ultimately perpetuates a never-ending cycle! So stop this habit for a lighter and healthier pout!
2. Exfoliate: Gently rub your lips with your toothbrush every morning! Or, for an extra effective exfoliation, you can mix sugar, honey and olive oil and apply it to the lips as a gentle scrub and then wash it off. Do this a few times a week and be amazed at the results.
3. Moisturize daily: Dry lips are darker lips, likely because light is not able to reflect properly off an uneven surface. Moist lips will look healthier and pinker, so moisturize regularly with a strong lip balm at least 5-6 times a day!
4. Apply sunblock: Yes, lips can get tanned too! In fact, the sun can damage the skin on the lips, making them appear darker and rougher. Look for a lip balm with SPF30, and apply it at least 5-6 times a day to make sure it does not wear off.
Honton Ki Siyahi Door Karna:
1…Is ke liye rozana timater ka ras honton per mala karain.
2…Kheeray ka ras honton per malnay se bhi siyahi door ho jati he.
How to get rid of Black Lips.
What to do if your lips get black due to lipstick usage. Before going to sleep use, apply olive oil on your lips. Or mix olive oil with lemon juice or dilute sulphuric acid and apply it on your lips to get rid of black lips.