How to Keep Teeth White Naturally
To have clean white teeth, you should do these steps 2-3 times a day and you should never skip a step or ‘forget’ to clean your teeth. May also also like to read: How to Keep Teeth Strong
Steps to Keep Teeth Clean & White :
1. Rinse your mouth with cold water for about 30 seconds to get rid of any loose debris between your teeth.
2. Get a large piece of dental floss and floss in between your teeth. Don’t be too forceful or you could make your gums bleed. Move the floss in a C shape around each tooth. Always floss before you brush your teeth. According to the ADA (American Dentist Association) if you floss first the fluoride from the toothpaste has a better chance of reaching between teeth.
3. Rinse your toothbrush under cold water and put on a pea sized amount of toothpaste. If you are aiming for white teeth, use a whitening toothpaste.
4. Start brushing gently. Make sure you clean all your teeth, especially the ones at the back. Brush the sides and backs of each tooth and then gently brush the gums.
5. Brush the roof of your mouth and your tongue, and then rinse your mouth out with water, rinse your toothbrush in warm water and proceed to brush again gently without additional toothpaste. Then, rinse your toothbrush well and store it upright.
6. Rinse your mouth with some good mouthwash, preferably an antiseptic mouthwash like Listerine. Gargle the mouthwash before you spit it out for about 30 seconds and you will have clean teeth and fresh breath!
7. Brush your teeth at least 2 times a day, sometimes even 3.
8. Optionally, take your toothbrush and wet it until all the bristles are wet. Dip your toothbrush into some baking soda until all the bristles are covered and brush your teeth for 2-3 minutes.
9. Rinse your mouth one last time to complete the wash!
Courtesy of Wiki How