Keema Samosa Recipe
Who doesn’t like Samosa? Keema Samosa is one of the most liked snacks of the country. The filling of Keema Samosa is made from spicy masala mixed with minced meat. You can find Keema Samosa Recipe on this page. Try this simple Keema Samosa Recipe at your home and enjoy with ketchup. Samosas are made of various varieties; this one is definitely the popular one. You can make Keema Samosa this Ramadan for Iftar.
- Mutton mince ½ kg.
- Ginger 1″ piece
- Garlic 8 flakes
- Garam masala 1 1/2 tsp.
- Coriander leaves chopped 2 tbsps.
- Mint leaves chopped 2 tbsps.
- Onion finely chopped 1 no.
- Green chilies cut fine 4 nos.
- Thick curd 1 tbsp.
- Maida As required
- Oil for frying
- Salt To taste
- Make a stiff dough with the maida, 4 tablespoons oil and salt.
- Make 20 medium sized balls of this dough.
- Make thin round chappatis of the balls.
- Heat a tava and roast the chappati on one side only.
- Make all the chappatis in the same way.
- Now cut each chappati into two pieces and keep them covered.
- Using a little water make a thick paste of 2 tablespoons maida and keep aside.
- Make a paste of the ginger and garlic.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the onions, chilies and ginger-garlic paste.
- Now add the mince meat, salt and cook on a low flame till done.
- Add the garam masala, curd, coriander and mint leaves and cook for some
- more time.
- Remove from the flame and let it cool.
- Make a cone of each half chappati and fill with the mince.
- Then seal the edges with the flour paste.
- Make samosas of the balance chappatis in the above manner.
- Heat oil well and deepfry the samosas till golden brown.
- Serve hot with mint chutney.