How to Judge the Man’s Character Easy Way , Easy Trick to Judge the Character of some man
The 6 types of men that always cheat
01. So you’ve just met him and you think he’s a charmer, well most men who cheat are brilliant at charming you off your feet. Here are some signs to look for to know if he’s the type who’ll cheat on you.
Not a mama’s boy: We all know the mama’s boy types and they can be really annoying too. But if your guy isn’t too attached to his mother and has a tumultuous relationship with her, you can bet that he isn’t the kinds who will stay around for too long (think Charlie Harper from Two and a Half Men). If you’ve heard him talk badly of her (even though he’s only known you for a short while) or even if he insults or yells at her when you’re around, he doesn’t respect her and neither will he respect you.
02. The mystery man: His mysteriousity may be the reason you fell for him in the first place, but if he is secretive at all times, gets jumpy when you as much as touch his phone and has an empty message folder – cheater alert! People who cheat are secretive about things, he will never tell you where he is going or what he has been upto. But yes, he will love knowing all about you. He is a good listener because he doesn’t want to talk anyway.
03. Affection, what’s that? He can charm you in a matter of seconds and flirt in such a way it will make you melt into a blubbery mess, but when it comes to affection he is aloof. He’s excellent at physical intimacy but if a block of wood has more emotion that he does, you better run, because he isn’t going to be around for too long.
04. Honey, I forgot! If he forgets to show up on dates or calls to cancel last minute, he is definitely a cheater. He probably had a better option than you, someone who he doesn’t have to go to watch a chick flick with or go shopping with and so he royally dumped you at the last moment. Steer clear of such guys, all they are is trouble.
05. Possessive and protective: He loves to control you; he likes to know where you are without giving out his own info. This guy is just trying to make sure where you are so you don’t bump into him with someone else. But he is never going to tell you where he is. If your boyfriend asks you to stop hanging out with certain friends at the start of a relationship, it is time to get a reality check on him.
06. He keeps you a secret: This one’s a sure shot giveaway, he wants to keep the relationship a secret until it’s the ‘right time’. So you’ve never met any of his friends, but he’s met yours. This is probably because he wants to make sure he knows there faces, lest he bump into them with his other girlfriend. His facebook status is single and if a girl flirts with him, you only assume she is doing so because she isn’t aware he is taken.